So easy yet so incredibly yummy!
(About 42 balls)
- 1 (450g) package OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, divided
- 1 (230g) package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 230g dark chocolate (melted)
- Various sprinkles/nuts
- Crush cookies in food processor (or put in ziplock bag and crush with rolling pin) and place in medium bowl. Reserve some for topping. Add cream cheese; mix until well blended.
- Roll cookie mixture into balls (around 42), about 1-inch in diameter. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or pop in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Dip balls in chocolate (quickly with 2 spoons/forks); place on wax paper-covered baking sheet. (Any leftover chocolate can be stored at room temperature for another use.) Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs or other sprinkles/nuts of choice
- Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour. Store leftover truffles, covered, in refrigerator.