- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbs milk
- 1lb (450g) mozzarella cheese (cut into 2cmx2cm strips)
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- Marinara sauce to serve
- Whisk eggs and milk together
- Coat each piece of cheese with flour, then dip in egg and then roll in breadcrumb.
- Dip in egg and crumb again
- Freeze before frying
- Fry about 1 minute each side or until golden brown before cheese starts to leak. Drain and serve immediately
NOTE: Season flour/egg/breadcrumb accordingly depending on the saltiness of cheese.